Cm3 has been developed by Noel Arnold & Associates, one of Australia's leading specialists in occupational health and safety risk management.
Cm3 is an on line prequalification assessment of a contractor's health and safety management capability and has been developed to assist contractors to demonstrate and promote their health & safety capabilities to current and potential clients.
How Cm3 Works
Step 1. Contractors register with the Cm3 clients they currently (or would like to) conduct work for.
Note: A generic 'cm3' client is provided for contractors to register to when they do not wish to register with any of the other clients. This enables ALL contractors to participate in the Cm3 prequalification process, regardless of who they conduct work for.
Step 2. Contractors complete an Activity Classification which enables Cm3 auditors to have an understanding of the type of work a contractor conducts.
Step 3. Contractors place their Trade Licenses or Certificates, Public Liability and Worker.s Compensation Insurances and other relevant documents on Cm3.
Step 4. Contractors complete an on line OHS Assessment.
Step 5. Cm3 auditors review the Contractors on line OHS Assessment.
Upon successful completion of the OHS Assessment process:
- The Contractor is prequalified to conduct the work described in their Stage One Activity Classification.
- Contractors are provided with a Cm3 prequalification number and certificate, with a 12 month expiry date.
Features of Contractor OHS Assessments
- Comprehensive OHS Assessment conducted annually by Noel Arnold & Associate OHS assessors.
- Provision of feedback from qualified OHS specialists in regard to your OHS capabilities.
- Classification based directly on the activities you perform for various organisations.
Features of Document Management
- Online management of Trade Licenses, Certificates and Insurances.
- Rolling verification of required OHS documentation including public liability and workers compensation to assist you in keeping information up-to-date
- automated notification of incomplete required documentation and upcoming expiries.
Benefits of Cm3 Prequalification
Cm3 provides your organisation with several key benefits, including:
- The ability to demonstrate your health and safety capabilities to current and potential clients.
- The development and maintenance of your existing health and safety capabilities.
- Exposure to numerous organisations throughout Australia who may require your contracted services.
- Cm3 Certificate and identification number to demonstrate your prequalification.
Annual Cm3 Registration Fees
Cm3 Annual Registration Fees include the following:
- Customer Service Support
- On line management of insurances, trade certificates and other relevant documents
- Occupational Health and Safety Prequalification Assessment
- Feedback from qualified OHS specialists
The completion of the Cm3 Activity Classification will determine your Contractor Category.
Cm3 Annual Registration Fees *:
- Category 1 Contractors $680
- Category 2 Contractors $500
- Category 3 Contractors $250
- Category 4 (AS/NZS 4801/SafetyMAP Accredited) Contractors $450
*Fees are exclusive of GST.
Cm3 registration fees are paid on an annual basis. Fees can be paid by our online credit card payment system.
To begin using Cm3 today, simply head over to the contractor registration page to create your account.