Privacy Collection Statement
By providing personal information to us, you confirm that you have reviewed this Policy and consent to the collection and use of your personal information as specified.
This Collection Statement applies to the collection of personal information from individuals by the Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety group of companies operating in Australia, including Cm3 Contractor Management Pty Ltd ABN 39 655 875 62 (referred to here as “we”, “our”, “us”).
We collect your personal information so we can perform our business functions and activities, including:
- providing you with products and services processing transactions, applications, credit applications and credit checks, communicating with you and administering your account;
- answering your enquiries, providing information or advice about our products or services;
- entering you into our competitions and promotions;
- sending you marketing and direct marketing communications about our products and services unless you inform us that you do not wish to receive such direct marketing communications;
- updating our records and the content of our website;
- for our business processing, administrative, market research, marketing and planning requirements; and
- enabling third party service providers to provide us and our related companies with services such as information technology, credit checking and debt collection, marketing, auditing, legal advice, printing and mailing services.
If you do not disclose the personal information that we are seeking to collect then we may be unable to respond to you, or provide you with our products or services, or send you information about them.
Depending on the nature of our interaction with you, we may collect personal information from third parties. We will also, from time to time, collect personal information from our related companies, credit insurers, credit reporting bodies or (where you consent) your accountants or professional advisers.
We may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, suppliers, service providers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships for the purposes of operating our business or website, responding to your requests, providing products and services or information about them to you, or for business, marketing and related purposes.
Occasionally, we may disclose your personal information to organisations located overseas. This might occur, for example, where:
- we use service providers (including providers of cloud computing solutions or data storage and processing services in which case information may be stored on computer servers located outside of Australia);
- we or our related bodies corporate have offices overseas;
- you have requested a product or service that involves an international element;
- we must do so to comply with foreign legal or regulatory requirements; or
- an international payment has been made.
We require overseas recipients to use personal information only for the purpose provided and to implement reasonable data protection. Generally, such overseas recipients are likely to be located in the United States of America, Europe, New Zealand and China.
- access personal information we hold about you and seek the correction of such information;
- query or complain about our handling of personal information and how we will deal with such query or complaint.
Unless you tell us not to, we or our related bodies corporate may use personal information to contact you directly about products or services that we think may be of interest to using the contact details you have provided. You can ask us not to send you marketing information by following any relevant instructions in the marketing communication or by contacting our Privacy Officer at:
Cm3 Contractor Management Pty Ltd
Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety
Level 4, 26 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02 8873 4715
Last updated: September 2023
Cm3 Contractor Management Pty Ltd ABN 39 655 875 62